TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
If you have got bored with of the coverage of the Ash-Abhishek engagement and the media speculation on their wedding date, just be a bit more patient. There's a lot more coming your way. You would be surprised to learn that the media coverage on this wedding has been so much that it has actually inspired a Bollywood director to make a movie on the subject!
Neeraj, the director whose film Old Is Gold is awaiting release, is now reportedly making a movie titled Simran loosely based on Aishwarya's life as a Manglik girl! And guess who'll play the title role? Well, it would be none other than the Pakistani actress Meera.
Now listen to what Neeraj has to say on this. "Since Meera is considered to be the Aishwarya Rai in Pakistan I thought she would be the best to do the role. She's very supportive too." "Aryan Vaid plays Meera's husband", adds the excited director.
However unlike in the case of Ash, it isn't the marriage that may pose a problem for Meera in Pakistan, but it is the life of her husband that may turn out to be problematic. From being a heroine in the Bhatt camp to playing Aishwarya Rai in her next film, it has been a long journey for this Pakistani actress. After doing films like Kasak and Nazar, portraying her Indian counterpart in reel life may finally bring in some hope and fame to Meera. We hope she fits into Ash's shoes!
Celina's Valentine's Day messed up...
Koena justifies her scanty clothes