TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Upula KBR, Mid-Day
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Actress Meghna Naidu gave her father Ethiraj a surprise gift last week, by taking him to the Leela Kempinski in Andheri. Meghna says, "My father is a professional tennis coach and is going to the USA for two months. On Father's Day, I decided to gift him and my mother Purnima a weekend at the Leela. Mom has been travelling a lot with me so they don't get much time together."
Had a blast
Naidu says they had a blast as there was no tension and her dog Zoey wasn't around. "Dad had switched off his phone too. It was a complete break for them," she says. Meghna chose the Leela because of its ambience, food and comfort. "I'm a member of the hotel and I like it very much. I have friends who work there so I feel extremely comfortable there."
On what they did at the Leela, Meghna says, "After a long time they were together, but mom and dad slept off half the day as they were extremely tired! In the evening, my boyfriend Raja Shetty and I joined them for dinner. Normally, my younger sister Sona and I plan such outings but she is studying in London nowadays."
Meghna says now it's time to gift herself a holiday. "I'm planning a trip to Bangkok and Singapore with my friends next month. We all hang out in a group and often go on a girls nights out. We don't want men around!"
Aryaman, Bobby's lucky mascot in Naqaab sets
King Khan in Singh The King