TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
By: Swati R Chaudhary, Glamsham
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Angelic beauty Minissha Lamba is all charged up. She wants to explore as an artiste and doesn't believe in restricting herself. Quiz her about exposing onscreen and she avers, "As an artiste everyone wants to evolve and explore. If you can pull off a character aesthetically then I don't see anything wrong with it. At the end of the day, you're playing a character. Besides if I am convinced about something then why not! I don't want to limit myself to 'a particular role'. Today different kinds of films with interesting subjects are being made. I want to do roles that excite me and interest me."
She has no qualms about doing item numbers though she refrains from making a statement like 'I will' or 'I will never do item songs'. "I think our film industry is primarily a music industry and 'naach gaana' forms an integral part of films. I don't believe in distinctions so whether you tag a song as an 'item number', 'a romantic song' or a 'regular song' it doesn't really make a difference," she speaks her mind.
Minissha will soon be seen in Reema Kagti's Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd and Ananth Mahadevan's Anamika- The Untold Story
Koena on dancing with Nelly
Mallika begins the year on a bad note