TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Thursday, November 29, 2007
It was certainly not a Happy Sunday for Nana Patekar. The actor who was shooting a song sequence for director Rakesh Sarang"s, Horn Ok Please at Kamalistan Studio twisted his leg while executing some steps.
The actor was in pain and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital. Luckily for him, the diagnosis was not alarming. However, doctors have advised him rest for a couple of days, so he has decided to go to his farm- house in Pune.
Here"s wishing the fiery actor a speedy recovery.