- Film Writer Ravi Shankar Alok Dies After Jumping Off Mumbai Building, He Was Just 32
- This Photo Of Rajinikanth With Kaala Co-Stars Nana Patekar And Pankaj Tripathi Is Golden
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
- Nana Patekar Condemns Threats To Bhansali, Deepika
- Kapil Sharma Played Nana Patekar’s Servant In A Film; Was Seen In A Cameo In Punjabi Music Video!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
It was certainly not a Happy Sunday for Nana Patekar. The actor who was shooting a song sequence for director Rakesh Sarang"s, Horn Ok Please at Kamalistan Studio twisted his leg while executing some steps.
The actor was in pain and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital. Luckily for him, the diagnosis was not alarming. However, doctors have advised him rest for a couple of days, so he has decided to go to his farm- house in Pune.
Here"s wishing the fiery actor a speedy recovery.