TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, November 29, 2007
It was certainly not a Happy Sunday for Nana Patekar. The actor who was shooting a song sequence for director Rakesh Sarang"s, Horn Ok Please at Kamalistan Studio twisted his leg while executing some steps.
The actor was in pain and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital. Luckily for him, the diagnosis was not alarming. However, doctors have advised him rest for a couple of days, so he has decided to go to his farm- house in Pune.
Here"s wishing the fiery actor a speedy recovery.