TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, October 05, 2007
Newcomer Nikita Anand is a complete fitness freak. She just can't think of missing her workouts even for a day. While shooting for Prakash Jha's "Dil Dosti Etc", she even amazed co-actors Shreyas Talpade and Naseeruddin Shah's son Imaad with her zest for fitness.
But then, the attractive girl is such a stickler for exercises that even the guys in the gym she visits are intimidated by her. "They never go ahead than a mere smile or a customary 'hi'. I guess, they are so taken aback by my seriousness to work out that they just prefer watching from a distance," Nikita laughs.
Of course, this keeps Nikita slim 'n' trim, but at the same time, the talkative girl is sure missing out on the company of some cool dudes. Not bothered, Niki?