TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, October 05, 2007
Newcomer Nikita Anand is a complete fitness freak. She just can't think of missing her workouts even for a day. While shooting for Prakash Jha's "Dil Dosti Etc", she even amazed co-actors Shreyas Talpade and Naseeruddin Shah's son Imaad with her zest for fitness.
But then, the attractive girl is such a stickler for exercises that even the guys in the gym she visits are intimidated by her. "They never go ahead than a mere smile or a customary 'hi'. I guess, they are so taken aback by my seriousness to work out that they just prefer watching from a distance," Nikita laughs.
Of course, this keeps Nikita slim 'n' trim, but at the same time, the talkative girl is sure missing out on the company of some cool dudes. Not bothered, Niki?