TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Monday, October 22, 2007
While Prakash Jha's 'Dil Dosti Etc' has been declared a sleeper hit, its heroine Nikita Anand had a taste of the film's success when she was mobbed at the launch of a new youth magazine called 'V.Rebel'. Nikita, who has also been featured on the cover of its inaugural issue, was at Fame Adlabs for the ribbon-cutting ceremony, unaware that her film was still playing at the multiplex. When the interval happened, people gathered around her, asking for autographs. Though the actress was in a hurry to catch a flight, she signed around 250 copies of the magazine for her fans including the 'Chak De India' girl Archana.