- Ek Second... Jo Zindagi Badal De? - Review
- No Authority To Make A Biopic On Vashishta Narayan Singh, Reveals Math Genius's Brother!
- Shouldn't Have Censorship In Films: Prakash Jha
- Prakash Jha On Lipstick Under My Burkha: I Am Positive!
- Lipstick Under My Burkha Controversy! CBFC Says Content Is Unacceptable
- Sad! Lipstick Under My Burkha Gets Rejected By The CBFC With No Certification
Monday, October 22, 2007
While Prakash Jha's 'Dil Dosti Etc' has been declared a sleeper hit, its heroine Nikita Anand had a taste of the film's success when she was mobbed at the launch of a new youth magazine called 'V.Rebel'. Nikita, who has also been featured on the cover of its inaugural issue, was at Fame Adlabs for the ribbon-cutting ceremony, unaware that her film was still playing at the multiplex. When the interval happened, people gathered around her, asking for autographs. Though the actress was in a hurry to catch a flight, she signed around 250 copies of the magazine for her fans including the 'Chak De India' girl Archana.