TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, IndiaFM
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
If a highly placed source associated with Om Shanti Om is to be believed, Om Shanti Om would 100% see a multiplex release across the country.
"All multiplexes will definitely release Om Shanti Om", he informs, "The stalemate should be resolved once EROS and various multiplexes are through with negotiations."
But why so much hullabaloo? "Everyone is aware about the kind of curiosity level the film carries. Look at the advance booking at single screens which is already begin. It is phenomenal and already a sell out till next Tuesday. There are record block booking requests for Om Shanti Om even at multiplexes. Of course EROS would want to have a better deal going for them."
Tell him that Saawariya advance booking has already opened at multiplexes and he replies confidently, "You watch out for the crowds yourself when counters open for Om Shanti Om, which should in all likelihood be today itself. Once that happens, you on your own can check the response the film would generate."