TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, November 09, 2007
Om Shanti Om may be the hottest topic of discussion amongst the movie goers but it is not sparing even those who have been associated with the film for months and have already seen it multiple number of times.
Reveals one of the key crew members of Om Shanti Om, "It may sound like I am going tom-tom over my own film but the fact is that Farah Khan has made a kick-a$ film."
Prod him further and he elaborates, "For those vintage Shahrukh Khan fans who have seen his bloodied face a la Baazigar, Darr or Karan Arjun, be prepared to take a trip down the memory lane. Then there is this huge Dastaan-E-Om Shanti Om climax number which has been set on a huge canvas."
Getting excited about the film, he adds, "The climax still gives me goose bumps. You would have never seen anything like this before. You will find it difficult not to admire the grandeur set up and some fantastic background music which takes the film to it's end. Believe me, you would find everything in OSO which makes for a complete paisa vasool entertainment."