- Film Writer Ravi Shankar Alok Dies After Jumping Off Mumbai Building, He Was Just 32
- This Photo Of Rajinikanth With Kaala Co-Stars Nana Patekar And Pankaj Tripathi Is Golden
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
- Nana Patekar Condemns Threats To Bhansali, Deepika
- Kapil Sharma Played Nana Patekar’s Servant In A Film; Was Seen In A Cameo In Punjabi Music Video!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
We are so tired of item girls, and we are so glad that Farah Khan thought of an item boy, instead, for the song, 'Dard-E-Disco', in her film, Om Shanti Om. And that item boy was no other than Shahrukh Khan, the hero of the film. And this is already a trend in Bollywood. The other hyped movie, Saawariya, has Ranbir Kapoor dance in a towel, too.
These two films have one thing in common – the immense popularity of the heroes in both. And both have managed to win the hearts of their fans, especially the female following, with their dare-to-bare attitude. In fact, Ranbir even shed his towel, but the censor board snipped the shot, much to the dismay of his female fans!