TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Thursday, November 15, 2007
We are so tired of item girls, and we are so glad that Farah Khan thought of an item boy, instead, for the song, 'Dard-E-Disco', in her film, Om Shanti Om. And that item boy was no other than Shahrukh Khan, the hero of the film. And this is already a trend in Bollywood. The other hyped movie, Saawariya, has Ranbir Kapoor dance in a towel, too.
These two films have one thing in common – the immense popularity of the heroes in both. And both have managed to win the hearts of their fans, especially the female following, with their dare-to-bare attitude. In fact, Ranbir even shed his towel, but the censor board snipped the shot, much to the dismay of his female fans!