TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thursday, November 15, 2007
We are so tired of item girls, and we are so glad that Farah Khan thought of an item boy, instead, for the song, 'Dard-E-Disco', in her film, Om Shanti Om. And that item boy was no other than Shahrukh Khan, the hero of the film. And this is already a trend in Bollywood. The other hyped movie, Saawariya, has Ranbir Kapoor dance in a towel, too.
These two films have one thing in common – the immense popularity of the heroes in both. And both have managed to win the hearts of their fans, especially the female following, with their dare-to-bare attitude. In fact, Ranbir even shed his towel, but the censor board snipped the shot, much to the dismay of his female fans!