- Sanjay Leela Bhansali Confirms That No Gangster Drama Is Happening With Priyanka Chopra!
- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Not Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra Was Supposed To Play The Female Lead In Ram Leela?
By: Subhash K. Jha, IndiaFM
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Preity Zinta is in a spot of trouble. She needs a child to play her in the earlier part of Jhanu Barua's Har Pal. But they are unable to find the right face.
Says Preity, "The problem is we need a little girl who not only resembles me but also has prominent dimples, and not just on one cheek. We've come across sweet little girls with one dimple. But since God has gifted me with dimples on both cheeks the hunt is on for a miniature Preity with the necessary holes in her cheeks."
Until the director finds the right face the shooting of the childhood portions is on hold. "And we've to find her fast," Preity is desperate. One option was Ayesha Kapoor from Black. "My God what a powerhouse performer!" says Preity. “She played the blind girl so convincingly. I've worked with the blind and I've seen them move their exactly cornea like Ayesha. But Ayesha's image after Black is too strong. What do we do? I really envy Manisha Koirala. In Khamoshi: The Musical. Sanjay Leela Bhansali found a girl who was not only a pint-sized replica of Manisha but also as talented."
As things stand the hunt is on for a twin-dimpled miniature Preity. "If we don't find her I'll have to play her myself," she jokes.