TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, November 30, 2007
priyanka chopra had quite an unpleasant experience yesterday, while shooting for one of her upcoming films at Thakur College in Kandivili. The actress, who had kept her Tag Heuer watch and other personal belongings in her vanity van, had told her spot boy Arvind to take care of it while she was shooting.
However, when she returned to her van, she couldn"t find her expensive watch. She suspected her spot boy who was later questioned by the police. After admitting that he had indeed taken her watch, her spot boy Arvind Upadhyay was arrested for theft.
All"s well that end"s well and Priyanka finally has her watch back in her safe hands.