TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Friday, November 30, 2007
priyanka chopra had quite an unpleasant experience yesterday, while shooting for one of her upcoming films at Thakur College in Kandivili. The actress, who had kept her Tag Heuer watch and other personal belongings in her vanity van, had told her spot boy Arvind to take care of it while she was shooting.
However, when she returned to her van, she couldn"t find her expensive watch. She suspected her spot boy who was later questioned by the police. After admitting that he had indeed taken her watch, her spot boy Arvind Upadhyay was arrested for theft.
All"s well that end"s well and Priyanka finally has her watch back in her safe hands.