TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Raima Sen has always been known as the performer as opposed to her sister Riya, who is the more sexier. Tell her this (Riya gets the sexier roles as opposed to her serious, intense ones), and the girl jumps to her sister's defence. "No. I think I'm just lucky to have been working with better directors. I'm sure if she (Riya) had done Choker Bali Rituparno Ghosh would have also got out the best in her. But no one has really exploited her talent as such. Everyone has concentrated on her sexiness. I'm sure if somebody sits down with her and works with her seriously, she'll do as good a job," says Raima.
Ask her if she would do the sexy number and pat comes the reply: "If I get a project like that I would love to do it. Till now, no one has really approached me with a project like that." Having said that, she's a tad unsure about it. Because being sexy on screen is not her idea of performance.
On second thoughts she says, "I don't think I want to do the sexy bit." Right now, she has a few releases lined up. There's Eklavya, Honeymoon Travels and Khela, all due for release. And the best thing for her is that she has finally managed to hit the gym. The bong babe is discovering the joys of working out!
Saif''s son to follow papa's footsteps?
Shamita bares her 'all'