TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, October 26, 2007
Everybody knows Ranbir Kapoor is actor Rishi Kapoor's son. Comparisons are being drawn between the father and the son but Ranbir has managed to pull off himself quite well. Now, that the final countdown for the release of his debut film Saawariya has begun, people have gone crazy. The news has it that a girl fan pulled off his cloth recently.
He experienced something crazy when he landed Hyderabad airport recently. There were lots of people around to have a glimpse of him. Interestingly, a girl managed to get near him and got hold of his jacket. “It was strange, but from the next time onwards I will carry an extra pair of clothes wherever I go," said the actor.
His debut film Saawariya directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali is set for release next month. He acts with Anil Kapoor's daughter Sonam Kapoor in the film. Farah Khan's film Om Shanti Om, starring actor Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone is also releasing on the same date.
Meanwhile, Ranbir is said to have signed a new film by director Siddharth Anand. He is going to act with Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Katrina Kaif in the film.