- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It?
- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
- Ayan Mukerji Birthday Special: 5 Times He Gave Us Solid Friendship Goals With Ranbir Kapoor
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
The fourth generation of the Kapoor clan had already made its presence felt with Karishma and Kareena Kapoor. It is now the turn of Ranbir Kapoor, who is all set to leave a mark in the minds of movie goers with his debut film, Saawariya.
It is a lesser known fact that Ranbir has decided that he will be a director within the next two years. He has a few ventures in mind, all with the intention of reviving the RK Banner. He elaborates, "I have quite a few stories in my head, but which one I should choose to make a film of, I am not too sure."
Surprisingly, not even his parents know of these stories. Ranbir really looks up to his uncle, Rajiv Kapoor, as one of the better filmmakers in the country, after his grandfather, of course. Ranbir thinks that Prem Granth is way ahead of its time.
The last film under the RK Banner was Aa Ab Laut Chale, by Rishi Kapoor. Ranbir's decision to become a director, after such a long hiatus, may prove to be an exciting venture for the Kapoor khandaan. However, this step may prove fatal to his acting career. He is already a star, and fans would definitely be disappointed.