TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
The fourth generation of the Kapoor clan had already made its presence felt with Karishma and Kareena Kapoor. It is now the turn of Ranbir Kapoor, who is all set to leave a mark in the minds of movie goers with his debut film, Saawariya.
It is a lesser known fact that Ranbir has decided that he will be a director within the next two years. He has a few ventures in mind, all with the intention of reviving the RK Banner. He elaborates, "I have quite a few stories in my head, but which one I should choose to make a film of, I am not too sure."
Surprisingly, not even his parents know of these stories. Ranbir really looks up to his uncle, Rajiv Kapoor, as one of the better filmmakers in the country, after his grandfather, of course. Ranbir thinks that Prem Granth is way ahead of its time.
The last film under the RK Banner was Aa Ab Laut Chale, by Rishi Kapoor. Ranbir's decision to become a director, after such a long hiatus, may prove to be an exciting venture for the Kapoor khandaan. However, this step may prove fatal to his acting career. He is already a star, and fans would definitely be disappointed.