- Karisma Kapoor To Debut In Ekta Kapoor's Web Series? Details Revealed!
- Inside Karisma Kapoor's Birthday Picnic: Taimur Makes Our Heart Melt With His Cute Antics!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Karisma Kapoor NOT MARRYING Rumoured BF Sandeep Toshniwal, Randhir Kapoor Reveals Why!
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
Monday, October 22, 2007
There's something in the genes, or perhaps, it's the goodwill of the legendary Raj Kapoor that the audience is always curious about the members of the family. And down the generation, as Raj Kapoor had said, "the show must go on".
Three generations have doubtlessly kept the magic alive and after Karishma and Kareena, finally the man of the fourth generation makes his debut in Saawariya. Ranbir is the son of Rishi Kapoor, son of Raj Kapoor, and Neetu.
However, Bollywood is no more the same. Now, every newcomer, even if from the Kapoor clan, has to prove his worth and woo the audience. Ranbir, too, faces strong competition from other debutants who seem to be equally talented.
But Ranbir is very placid about any hint of rivalry in the industry. He takes all other newcomers as his friends, so there's no question of envy or competition. All that he believes in is good acting. He is even selfless enough to wish well to all other actors who are starting their careers more or less at the same time.
Saawariya is Ranbir's dream debut with a big name like Sanjay Leela Bhanshali. It has been quite a wait too. He had earlier rejected Khaled Mohammed's "Fiza" and Shah Rukh Khan's "Main Hoon Naa". Going by the way he is being launched, guess it has been worth the wait.