TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Young actor Ranbir Kapoor's journey into films is a sort of melodrama. He was pitted against Shahrukh Khan in his very first outing. His film Saawariya managed to do well in spite of the Shahrukh's Om Shanti Om releasing on the same day. Now, he is all set to step into King Khan's shoes.
Sources said that director Raju Hirani has signed Ranbir for his next film after Shahrukh opted out of the film due to differences with producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra. It is said that Hirani approached Hrithik Roshan and Abhishek Bachchan for the role but they couldn't take it up due to other commitments. However, he decided to cast Ranbir after seeing him in Saawariya promos and he even spoke to Sanjay Leela Bhansali to enquire about him.
Sources said that everything has been finalised but Ranbir's father Rishi Kapoor denied the news.