TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Inspite of all the flak Saawariya has received, Ranbir Kapoor has become a darling with girls. Will this help him find strong footing in Bollywood? When we quizzed Bollywood's quick-thinking publicist Dale Bhagwagar (we can easily term him as the Mahesh Bhatt of PR) about this, he had an interesting take on the situation.
"Ranbir is already on strong footing. Though he has made some mistakes and needs to immediately look into them. He's been grudging the fourth estate for being too critical of him. He should stop doing that," said the PR specialist.
He analyzed, "It is not Ranbir's fault that he was recklessly over-hyped. Expectations had zoomed putting extraordinary pressure on the debutant to deliver brilliantly. Ranbir has done a relatively good job in the film. He has also shown that he has the potential to become a big star."
"Instead of attacking the media (which will not serve any purpose), he should direct his energies towards expressing gratitude for the vast appreciation the masses have showered upon him. His media strategies need solid revamp. Cause, right now, by messing with the media, he seems to be going the Salman Khan way."