TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Being the son of veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor is the cynosure of all eyes with his debut film Saawariya scheduled for release this Diwali. It was rumoured that he was seeing actress Deepika Padukone of Om Shanti Om, which has Shahrukh Khan in the lead. He is also linked with Sonam Kapoor, his co-star in Saawariya. Now, he opens up and tells about his relationship with the two stunning girls.
He said that Deepika Padukone is just a friend and that media blew up their friendship out of proportion. He added that nasty rumours on them made them really awkward. He also said that Sonam Kapoor is a great friend and that they would be comfortable with each other notwithstanding rumours and gossips.
He is currently waiting with bated breath for the release of his debut film Saawariya on November 9. Shahrukh's film Om Shanti Om is also releasing on the same date but he doesn't want himself to be pitted against the King Khan for the simple reason that he is his big fan.