TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Raymond Ronamai
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Being the son of veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor is the cynosure of all eyes with his debut film Saawariya scheduled for release this Diwali. It was rumoured that he was seeing actress Deepika Padukone of Om Shanti Om, which has Shahrukh Khan in the lead. He is also linked with Sonam Kapoor, his co-star in Saawariya. Now, he opens up and tells about his relationship with the two stunning girls.
He said that Deepika Padukone is just a friend and that media blew up their friendship out of proportion. He added that nasty rumours on them made them really awkward. He also said that Sonam Kapoor is a great friend and that they would be comfortable with each other notwithstanding rumours and gossips.
He is currently waiting with bated breath for the release of his debut film Saawariya on November 9. Shahrukh's film Om Shanti Om is also releasing on the same date but he doesn't want himself to be pitted against the King Khan for the simple reason that he is his big fan.