- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
- Is Sony TV Taking A Risk By Bringing Kapil Sharma Back?
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: Did Kapil Sharma Cancel ‘Hichki’ Rani Mukherjee’s Shoot?
- Bigg Boss 11: Aiyaary’s Sidharth Malhotra & Manoj Bajpai Join Salman; Housemates Count The Votes!
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi Eliminated; Feels Shilpa Shinde Will Win; Rani, Sidharth & Manoj Join Salman
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Rani is both amused and horrified by these renewed suggestions that she will be getting married on Feb 10. "Because on the day when she's supposed to be getting married Rani will be shooting for Kunal Kohli's film. Contrary to reports the shooting of Kohli's film doesn't end in December but February. But that"s ok. They'll now announce a fresh wedding date on Rani's behalf.
By now she's gotten used to being engaged, married or whatever with Mr. Aditya Chopra. She denied the engagement. So did people who were supposed to be present at the ceremony. They still insisted Rani was engaged. Rani has denied the marriage. But only because she had to come out to promote her film. Now she'll keep mum until her next film releases," says a source very close to Rani. Rani herself is keeping a very low profile.