TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Rani is both amused and horrified by these renewed suggestions that she will be getting married on Feb 10. "Because on the day when she's supposed to be getting married Rani will be shooting for Kunal Kohli's film. Contrary to reports the shooting of Kohli's film doesn't end in December but February. But that"s ok. They'll now announce a fresh wedding date on Rani's behalf.
By now she's gotten used to being engaged, married or whatever with Mr. Aditya Chopra. She denied the engagement. So did people who were supposed to be present at the ceremony. They still insisted Rani was engaged. Rani has denied the marriage. But only because she had to come out to promote her film. Now she'll keep mum until her next film releases," says a source very close to Rani. Rani herself is keeping a very low profile.