TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Rani is both amused and horrified by these renewed suggestions that she will be getting married on Feb 10. "Because on the day when she's supposed to be getting married Rani will be shooting for Kunal Kohli's film. Contrary to reports the shooting of Kohli's film doesn't end in December but February. But that"s ok. They'll now announce a fresh wedding date on Rani's behalf.
By now she's gotten used to being engaged, married or whatever with Mr. Aditya Chopra. She denied the engagement. So did people who were supposed to be present at the ceremony. They still insisted Rani was engaged. Rani has denied the marriage. But only because she had to come out to promote her film. Now she'll keep mum until her next film releases," says a source very close to Rani. Rani herself is keeping a very low profile.