TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Friday, November 09, 2007
Rani Mukherjee is now tired of denying rumours about her marriage with filmmaker Adiyta Chopra. She rubbished reports that she and Aditya were plaining to tie knot at a hotel in February next year. It is alleged that she is the reason for the breakup of Aditya's marriage with his wife Payal. She said has worked in many movies under Yash Chopra banner and shared very professional relationship with Aditya.
She also said that she will be acting with Saif Ali Khan in Kunal Kohli's movie on February 10 the date that has been fixed for her marriage by the media. The actress insisted that she initially thought of remaining silent on the issue but later had to come out with her defense as it was becoming prime gossip of the year.
Rani is very excited about her latest movie Saawariya as she is working with none other than Sanjay Leela Bhansali. She will play side role alongside Salman Khan in the movie which is introducing Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor. This will be her first movie with the director after the success of Black.