TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, October 05, 2007
So much has been said about Bollywood top actress Rani Mukherjee's love life. It was rumoured that she was engaged to film director Aditya Chopra, son of filmmaker Yash Chopra. She remained silent all these days, letting rumourmongers have their field day. However, she has broken the silence this time around. She said that all the talks about Aditya and her are baseless and false.
Rani was held responsible for the rife between Aditya and wife Payal Khanna. Her close association with Yash Raj Films also added fuel to the fire. Her successful films with Yash Raj banner include Veer-Zara, Bunty Aur Babli and Hum Tum. However, she has at last come out in the open to let the world know that nothing is cooking between Aditya and her.
The actress said that Aditya is just a close friend and nothing more. She also gives the credit of her success to her hard work and not her association with Yash Raj Films. She thinks people had targeted her and Aditya because they are not media friendly. She also feels that people make up stories about Aditya because he is reserved.
Rani has now exposed her side of the story for all to know. Are you satisfied?