- Kapil Sharma’s Close Friend REVEALS What’s Wrong With The Comedian & Why He Cancelled The Shoot!
- Did Sony TV Incur A Loss Of Rs 30 Lakhs Because Of Kapil Sharma?
- Is Sony TV Taking A Risk By Bringing Kapil Sharma Back?
- Family Time With Kapil Sharma: Did Kapil Sharma Cancel ‘Hichki’ Rani Mukherjee’s Shoot?
- Bigg Boss 11: Aiyaary’s Sidharth Malhotra & Manoj Bajpai Join Salman; Housemates Count The Votes!
- Bigg Boss 11: Luv Tyagi Eliminated; Feels Shilpa Shinde Will Win; Rani, Sidharth & Manoj Join Salman
By: Raymond Ronamai
Friday, October 05, 2007
So much has been said about Bollywood top actress Rani Mukherjee's love life. It was rumoured that she was engaged to film director Aditya Chopra, son of filmmaker Yash Chopra. She remained silent all these days, letting rumourmongers have their field day. However, she has broken the silence this time around. She said that all the talks about Aditya and her are baseless and false.
Rani was held responsible for the rife between Aditya and wife Payal Khanna. Her close association with Yash Raj Films also added fuel to the fire. Her successful films with Yash Raj banner include Veer-Zara, Bunty Aur Babli and Hum Tum. However, she has at last come out in the open to let the world know that nothing is cooking between Aditya and her.
The actress said that Aditya is just a close friend and nothing more. She also gives the credit of her success to her hard work and not her association with Yash Raj Films. She thinks people had targeted her and Aditya because they are not media friendly. She also feels that people make up stories about Aditya because he is reserved.
Rani has now exposed her side of the story for all to know. Are you satisfied?