TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Monday, November 26, 2007
Ravi Kishen has put his foot where it belongs – in his mouth. The actor had recently said to a contestant, in an episode of 'Bathroom Singer', that he would gift her 50 acres of land. Later, he said that he did not think he had to stick to his word.
The poor girl is disappointed, of course, but we wonder what the Bhojpuri actor was thinking. He sent us an sms that he is in Mauritius, and that he thinks 'Bathroom Singer' is one of the best reality shows after 'Bigg Boss'. Well, we would say he should be more careful with his generous gestures.