TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Over a month now, critics, industry insiders and audiences alike have come up with their own separate reasons behind its commercial debacle. The latest is that some viewers who were eagerly awaiting the Sanjay Leela Bhansali magnum opus were left high and dry in the theatre. In a very humorous mode, they blurted out there itself, “Why did Bhansali sahab decide to fully cloth the heroine Sonam who is supposed to show at least some skin and cover her so from head to toe? Why then make the hero Ranbir dance bare bodied in a towel? Isn't it all wrong?"
Sanjay Leela Bhansali who is so very touchy about the film is going to be pretty disappointed if he hears this. After all his film was all for art and looks the average viewer got it all wrong. Well, we would say he didn"t worry too much. After all, he is in a league of his own. And importantly Ranbir and Sonam"s careers have taken off and they have quite a few big offers in hand.