TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Over a month now, critics, industry insiders and audiences alike have come up with their own separate reasons behind its commercial debacle. The latest is that some viewers who were eagerly awaiting the Sanjay Leela Bhansali magnum opus were left high and dry in the theatre. In a very humorous mode, they blurted out there itself, “Why did Bhansali sahab decide to fully cloth the heroine Sonam who is supposed to show at least some skin and cover her so from head to toe? Why then make the hero Ranbir dance bare bodied in a towel? Isn't it all wrong?"
Sanjay Leela Bhansali who is so very touchy about the film is going to be pretty disappointed if he hears this. After all his film was all for art and looks the average viewer got it all wrong. Well, we would say he didn"t worry too much. After all, he is in a league of his own. And importantly Ranbir and Sonam"s careers have taken off and they have quite a few big offers in hand.