TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Monday, January 29, 2007
His father is called the stylish Bollywood dude...Ibrahim's father has gals going 'gung-ho' over him.
We are talking about none other than actor Saif Ali Khan. His son Ibrahim, is a big fan of his debonair father, and we hope that he fetches a bigger place in Bollywood like his dad. Ibrahim loves to stay with the entertainment stuff since it's in his genes (as both his parents - Saif and Amrita are from the filmdom). The boy, who is only five years of age, is a die hard fan of the superbly created children's show 'Ghost Bana Dost' on Star One.
Apaprently, when Saif Ali Khan once came to meet his son Ibrahim at Amrita's place, he found the boy busy watching 'Ghost Bana Dost' on Star One. Ibrahim did not want to be drawn away from the TV set. Saif was so impressed and amused at this that he called the production house to ask for a CD of the show to watch.Seeing this crazy liking of the son, Amrita too could not help calling the production house 'Face Off Entertainment' (owned by the dashing ex-super model turned actor Milind Soman) to ask for the DVD s of the first 4 episodes of the 'Ghost Bana Dost'as Ibrahim had missed those. Ibrahim Khan also knows the jingle by heart.
Since he was leaving for Switzerland with his dad, he insisted Saif to get the DVD of the show for him in advance because he was going to miss the episode that week.
Well, a new heartthrob actor will soon hit Bollywood...wait till Ibrahim grows up!
Shamita bares her 'all'
The new 'Serial Kisser' in town...