TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Bollywood hunk Salman Khan has been bowled clean by the new Bollywood sensation Deepika Padukone. The actor was so impressed with her performance in Om Shanti Om that he dumped Lara Dutta and has cast Deepika opposite him in his upcoming movie Mr. and Mrs. Khanna. The movie is being produced by Salman himself.
It may be mentioned that Deepika had been approached to star opposite Salman in the movie Wanted Dead or Alive but she had turned down the offer as she was under an existing contract with Shahrukh Khann's Red Chillies Entertainment till the release of Om Shanti Om. It remains to be seen can she repeat the same magic with Salman as she has done with Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om.