TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Salman Khan is leaving no stone unturned to prevent his lady love Katrina Kaif with actor Shahid Kapoor. There are rumours that the actor has even asked director Rajkumar Santoshi to drop Shahid Kapoor from the movie. Salman does not share a good rapport with Shahid after both of them had problems during their world tour a few years ago.
Katrina had apparently signed this movie without Salman's consent over which he is said to be unhappy. The couple are passing through a very bad phase in their relationship and fights between them have become common. Katrina recently has started making her own decisions and that is hurting Salman's Ego. Salman may be even worried because Shahid Kapoor is one of the most eligible single man in the industry.