TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Bollywood bad boy Salman Khan is in for another heartbreak. His affairs with Somy Ali, actress Sangeeta Bijlani and actress Aishwarya Rai (now Aishwarya Bachchan) did not have happy endings unlike typical Hindi movies. Now, another news is doing the rounds that his two-year-old relationship with Katrina Kaif is coming to an end.
It is said that trouble started brewing between the lovebirds as early as this January during Salman's birthday bash. The actor pushed her aside when she stopped him from drinking too much.
It seems Salman is not happy with Katrina's chemistry with Akshay Kumar in Namastey London. The film did well at the box office, and now, they are currently shooting together in Australia for Vipul Shah's Singh Is King. It is also said that Salman was not happy when Katrina signed Rajkumar Santoshi's film with Shahid Kapoor without taking his consent.
Adding more fuel to the fire, Salman seems to have called Firoz Nadiadwala to change the promos of the film Welcome, which has Katrina and Akshay. He thinks Katrina's skirts in the promos is too short. However, Katrina told Nadiadwala not to change the scene when the filmmaker informed her about the complaint. She however denied that Salman had called up Nadiadwala but not before saying that he is not the director of the film.
Well, Salman should know that too much interference will do more harm than good!