TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
In the years gone by, Salman Khan has received more flak than he deserves. As people try to amplify his bad side for self-publicity, there is a good side to the actor that often goes unnoticed. Those of who have had an opportunity to interact with Salman in person will certainly nod in agreement.
Recently, Salman Khan was in London shooting for his forthcoming film Salaam-E-Ishq. He plays the role of Rahul opposite Priyanka Chopra in Nikhil Advani's multi-starrer. The crew was shooting for the song Tenu Leke in the frigid cold weather of London. On the last day of the shoot, Salman arrived on location at the Millennium Bridge at 6 a.m.! Yes, that's right, quite early in the freezing weather, Salman was all set to roll. The assistant directors on the sets began to panic, as the shot was not ready and half the crew members had not even arrived. They were totally embarrassed to make Salman wait in such a hostile environment.
However, Salman asked all those who were present on the sets to take it easyand told them to calm down. The generous actor then summoned all the crew members and dancers to relax and ordered hot chocolate and coffee for all of them! The crew members were not only relieved to have some hot drinks in the cold weather, but also were spellbound by Salman's patience, humility and generosity.
Shahid to perform with acute pain
Sanju baba in love again!