- Independence Day 2018: Must Watch Indian Television Shows On Armed Forces!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
By: Raymond Ronamai
Monday, October 01, 2007
Sania Mirza is a winner both on the court and off the court. She plays aggressive tennis on court and her performance in the recent pass has been magnificent, having beaten a few top players including Martina Hingis. Her performance off the court is equally impressive. Recently, she stunned everybody with her glamorous look during the Sunfeast Open promos. And she looked like an actress with Shahrukh Khan beside her.
Sania praised Shahrukh on his performance in Chak De India and said that it is an inspiration for the generation next. Shahrukh said that he would not mind acting with Sania if he looks young after 20 years. People in the film industry then chored that she has the look to become a filmstar.
Now, as if to hint that she is willing to act if appropriate offer comes, she said that films like Chak De India should be made on the life of a tennis player. She added that tennis players face ups and downs, and hopes and failure like any other ports person. She is hopeful that films like Chak De India would come up, as people have started looking beyond cricket today. But the million dollar question is whether she is willing to act if a film is made on tennis.
Well, Sania must say yes for the simple reason that she has come up with the very idea. Moreover, she has the looks and is India's No.1 women"s tennis player.