TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
"I can neither turn left nor right. At least it's helping me to see straight," he jokes, spirit as intact as ever. "Getting injured during a shot or while exercising is no big deal. That in itself wouldn't have been much of a problem since I'm not working these days... Some rest, and I'd have been okay. But there's a problem... I've to dance, and dance fairly vigorously at an awards night on Saturday."
Shahid's elaborate act requires him to be brought on stage in a harness doing a 45-degree turn. The doctors have advised Shahid against it. "But a commitment is a commitment. And I can't back out. I'm taking injections and undergoing vigorous physio-therapy. On Saturday I'll take pain-killer injections and go on stage," promises Shahid who's just received the first best-actor nomination for the year in Vivah.
"Now that's a performance I am really proud of. It didn't require me to do anything bravura. If it still got me noticed I must be doing something right.
Sanju baba in love again!
Gul gets a surprise b'day bash