TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Raymond Ronamai
Monday, November 12, 2007
Kareena Kapoor is passe for Shahid Kapoor. He admitted that stories of Saif-Kareena affair did hurt him because he was with Kareena for more than four years. But today, he looked a satisfied and happy man. The irony is that, Jab We Met, his last outing with Kareena has turned a big hit.
It is said that the-once-celebrated couple share great chemistry in the film. Film buffs are still flooding in to watch the film in spite of the release of the much talked-about films Om Shanti Om, starring Shahrukh Khan and Deepika Padukone, and Saawariya featuring debutante actors Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor. It is said that many theatres are still screening Jab We Met.
Another interesting aspect is that Shahid has received lots of accolades for his performance in the film while nothing much has been talked about Kareena. In fact, many dub him as the next lover-boy in Bollywood. And some are even comparing him to Shahrukh Khan during his younger days.
Way to go Shahid!