TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor shoot for Imtiaz Ali's romantic comedy Jab We Met in the cold Himalayas. The film is set for release worldwide next week.
The actors shot for the film in freezing sub-zero temperatures at the famous Rohtang Pass, which is more than 10,000 feet above sea level. Imtiaz and his unit shot a portion of the popular 'Yeh Ishq' track from the film at this location.
Several unit members actually fainted on the first day of the shoot because of the unbearable weather but Shahid and Kareena sailed through... Talk about 'warm' vibes in 'cold' weather!