TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor shoot for Imtiaz Ali's romantic comedy Jab We Met in the cold Himalayas. The film is set for release worldwide next week.
The actors shot for the film in freezing sub-zero temperatures at the famous Rohtang Pass, which is more than 10,000 feet above sea level. Imtiaz and his unit shot a portion of the popular 'Yeh Ishq' track from the film at this location.
Several unit members actually fainted on the first day of the shoot because of the unbearable weather but Shahid and Kareena sailed through... Talk about 'warm' vibes in 'cold' weather!