TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Monday, October 08, 2007
After months of speculation, Shahid Kapoor&Kareena Kapoor finally came face to face last Tuesday to complete the concluding day of shooting of their forthcoming romantic comedy, Jab We Met, directed by Imtiaz Ali.
"Some patch work on the 'Tumse Hi Din Hota Hai' song was left to be done. The two shot together at the American House in Mumbai's Future Studio and then shot separately on an office set and haveli set in the same studio. For a change they had separate make-up vans as well," remarked an onlooker, who added, "They were very cordial to each other during the shoot."
Television media who had gathered in large numbers outside the gates of Future Studio were not allowed entry, though a camera man from one of the leading news channels managed to climb up on a tree and get footage of Kareena walking in and out of her make-up van.
Weeks before the release, while speculations about the togetherness of Shahid Kapoor&Kareena Kapoor are at the peak, the young star tells in an interview, "Kareena and I are very different as actors. She is spontaneous and without really making you feel that she's thinking about what she's doing, she just does the scene and delivers instantly. She doesn't make a hullabaloo about it the way I do!" he laughs.
So what is Shahid like then? "I am an absolute contrast. I like to dwell over a scene and take my time to understand it. If I'm not happy with the first take I like to go for repeats. She gets irritated with me sometimes because I behave like Einstein! It's only a shot for goodness sake, she tells me!"
The eagerly awaited Jab We Met releases in cinemas on October 26.