TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor have a reason to be in news. They hit the headlines recently after making public that they had ended their four-year-old relationship. Kareena fell into Saif Ali Khan's arms, leaving Shahid lonely. They are in the news again, and this time, it is the news of their reunion.
After the stupendous success of their film Jab We Met, the once hot Bollywood couple Shahid and Kareena are coming together again for their much delayed film Milenge Milenge by director Satish Kaushik. This romantic comedy flick was delayed after running into trouble with the censors. The director thought of using artistes for dubbing Shahid's and Kareena's voices but now he has decided to ask the actors to dub for the film.