TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor have a reason to be in news. They hit the headlines recently after making public that they had ended their four-year-old relationship. Kareena fell into Saif Ali Khan's arms, leaving Shahid lonely. They are in the news again, and this time, it is the news of their reunion.
After the stupendous success of their film Jab We Met, the once hot Bollywood couple Shahid and Kareena are coming together again for their much delayed film Milenge Milenge by director Satish Kaushik. This romantic comedy flick was delayed after running into trouble with the censors. The director thought of using artistes for dubbing Shahid's and Kareena's voices but now he has decided to ask the actors to dub for the film.