TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Monday, October 15, 2007
The news of Shahid Kapoor's breakup with his girlfriend of four and a half years Kareena Kapoor has hit the headlines hard. It is said that Kareena is hanging out a lot with actor Saif Ali Khan of late. However, it looks like all love is not lost between Shahid and Kareena. The latest news is that they have patched up their differences for the good of their professional lives.
Sources said that Shahid was supposed to be part of television reality show Nach Baliye 3 by appearing for the song “Mauja Hi Mauja" from Jab We Met. Now, another news is doing the rounds that Kareena Kapoor too will join him in judging the performances at the show. They are coming together again for the promotion of their latest film Jab We Met.
However, this re-union could cast doubt on the minds of the film industry watchers if this breakup story is just a publicity stunt.