TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Raymond Ronamai
Monday, October 22, 2007
Young actor Shahid Kapoor's life is not the same anymore. He used to go to every social events with girlfriend Kareena Kapoor by his side not long ago. Now, he goes out alone. Unlike the media speculation that he is shying away from limelight following his breakup with Kareena, he looks happy though he seems to miss his long-time girlfriend.
The actor is turning no stone unturned to make his latest film Jab We Met a big hit. He recently promoted the film by appearing in Star Voice Of India competition. He made the crowed screaming for more by not only dancing by also singing on the stage. He said during the show that the song “You Are My Sonia" from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham is one of his favourite songs. Asked whether he like the tunes or picturisation, he said he liked everything about the song. Interestingly, Kareena looks fabulous in the song.
The actor seems to be aware of Saif-Kareena affair and have taken the breakup in his stride. He refused to speak on his personal life and said, “I know exactly what"s happening in my life. I"m aware of my personal relationships, and have nothing to fret, for I"m not answerable to all and sundry."
Meanwhile, Kareena Kapoor has moved closer to Saif Ali Khan. She is said to have left her residence and bought a new flat in the Khar suburbs, which is just two kms away from that of Saif's flat in Bandra.