TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
According to a close source from Yashraj, Aditya Chopra has decided to put on hold the ambitious Dhoom 3 and make a film with Shahrukh before that. Yash Raj"s Darr contributed to making Shahrukh a star and looks like Shah Rukh considers it his duty to bail them out.
After refusing Shivaji director Shankar and Raj Kumar Hirani's Five Point Someone, Shahrukh has agreed to star in good friend Karan Johar's My Name Is King Khan. The shooting for this film is going to commence from the month of May next year. The Shah Rukh- Yash Raj combo has been deadly and if all goes well the Yashraj flag will fly high again !
|Shahrukh in Om Shanti Om|