- Vishwaroop 2 Movie Review: Kamal Haasan's Spy Thriller Fizzles Out & Leaves You Highly Disappointed!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- 65th National Film Awards! Several Winners To Skip The Prestigious Event?
- National Film Award 2018: Shekhar Kapur Had First OPPOSED Sridevi's Best Actor Award For Mom!
- Sridevi's Life To Be Made Into A Documentary? Boney Kapoor Plans To Showcase Her Life To The World
- OMG! Kangana Ranaut To Become A Mother?
Friday, November 30, 2007
After having endorsed everything from colas to cellular services, consumer durables to biscuits, Shahrukh Khan has bagged yet another huge endorsement deal. King Khan would be seen in an ad for Jet Airways to be directed by none other than internationally acclaimed film-maker Shekhar Kapur.
Kapur who just released his film Elizabeth-The Golden Age, is directing a tv commercial after a while. Part of the ad has been completed and the remaining would be shot once the actor and the director wrap up some of their other commitments.
Interestingly, Shahrukh is also on the board of the airlines and hence was more than happy to endorse the airline service.