TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, November 30, 2007
After having endorsed everything from colas to cellular services, consumer durables to biscuits, Shahrukh Khan has bagged yet another huge endorsement deal. King Khan would be seen in an ad for Jet Airways to be directed by none other than internationally acclaimed film-maker Shekhar Kapur.
Kapur who just released his film Elizabeth-The Golden Age, is directing a tv commercial after a while. Part of the ad has been completed and the remaining would be shot once the actor and the director wrap up some of their other commitments.
Interestingly, Shahrukh is also on the board of the airlines and hence was more than happy to endorse the airline service.