TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, November 30, 2007
After having endorsed everything from colas to cellular services, consumer durables to biscuits, Shahrukh Khan has bagged yet another huge endorsement deal. King Khan would be seen in an ad for Jet Airways to be directed by none other than internationally acclaimed film-maker Shekhar Kapur.
Kapur who just released his film Elizabeth-The Golden Age, is directing a tv commercial after a while. Part of the ad has been completed and the remaining would be shot once the actor and the director wrap up some of their other commitments.
Interestingly, Shahrukh is also on the board of the airlines and hence was more than happy to endorse the airline service.