TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Abid, Glamsham
Monday, October 22, 2007
In the upcoming Om Shanti Om, Shahrukh Khan is doing something which he has never done before. No points for guessing, obviously we are talking about King Khan's shirtless, six-pack abs, 'Dard-e-Disco' act!
Though he felt odd initially, the encouragement from his team and some of his compatriots motivated him to go about it confidently. And the results are there for all to see.
However, SRK is not going to get any more adventurous and attempt another 'first' on screen. Yes, as our headlines may have given the hint, we are talking about Shahrukh's views about kissing on screen. Shah Rukh says that he is not comfortable about certain things and kissing scenes are one of them. And he does not intend to do so (at least not in the near future), even after his bare dare act in Om Shanti Om.