TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Guess who is getting nostalgic in Om Shanti Om? It is none other than Priyanka Chopra who is enjoying a nice little jig with Shahrukh Khan in the instant chartbuster track by Vishal-Shekhar 'Deewangee'.
So what makes her go nostalgic in the song? Remember the popular 'shake your body with your hands going in circles' move which Priyanka and Abhishek indulged in the track 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Hai' [Bluffmaster]?
Well, in the track 'Deewangee', she along with Shahrukh gets into the same swing as she enjoyed in one of the biggest dance hits of her career!
Incidentally the Bluffmaster track too had music by Vishal-Shekhar.