- Priyanka wants to bury the hatchet with Abhishek
- Gulumaal - The Escape a copy of Bluffmaster?
- Abhishek Bachchan becomes a thief again
- Sequel To Bluffmaster Is A Bluff!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Guess who is getting nostalgic in Om Shanti Om? It is none other than Priyanka Chopra who is enjoying a nice little jig with Shahrukh Khan in the instant chartbuster track by Vishal-Shekhar 'Deewangee'.
So what makes her go nostalgic in the song? Remember the popular 'shake your body with your hands going in circles' move which Priyanka and Abhishek indulged in the track 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Hai' [Bluffmaster]?
Well, in the track 'Deewangee', she along with Shahrukh gets into the same swing as she enjoyed in one of the biggest dance hits of her career!
Incidentally the Bluffmaster track too had music by Vishal-Shekhar.