TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Guess who is getting nostalgic in Om Shanti Om? It is none other than Priyanka Chopra who is enjoying a nice little jig with Shahrukh Khan in the instant chartbuster track by Vishal-Shekhar 'Deewangee'.
So what makes her go nostalgic in the song? Remember the popular 'shake your body with your hands going in circles' move which Priyanka and Abhishek indulged in the track 'Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Hai' [Bluffmaster]?
Well, in the track 'Deewangee', she along with Shahrukh gets into the same swing as she enjoyed in one of the biggest dance hits of her career!
Incidentally the Bluffmaster track too had music by Vishal-Shekhar.