TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Thursday, July 05, 2007
No, there is no friction between Shahrukh Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It is just that their movies are set for a big clash in November. For slated to release on November 9 is Shahrukh Khan's home production Om Shanti Om and Sanjay Bhansali's next movie Saanvariya.
While the release date of Saanvariya was announced by the movie's distributors Sony a year back, Shahrukh is also keen to cash on Diwali period with Om Shanti Om , which is directed by good friend Farah Khan. But a clash means loss of business for either or both these films. Shahrukh's film OSO has big stars while Saanvariya has two newcomers Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor. But a Sanjay Leela Bhansali film is bound to pull people to the theatres regardless of the cast.