TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
By: Raymond Ronamai
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Director Farah Khan's much-hyped film Om Shanti Om has lived up to the expectations as far as box office collection is concerned. This film based on reincarnation is said to be doing better than Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya, featuring debutants Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
Farah Khan gives the credit for the success of Om Shanti Om to Shahrukh Khan's shirtless song sequence. She feels that his six-pack abs insured the film a wonderful opening. She added that she made many girls and women happy by showing Shahrukh sans any shirt.
Shahrukh worked really hard for his role in this film. He's said to have undergone lots of physical training to get the desired look. Deepika Padukone plays his heroine in the film.