TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Well what we say is indeed true and it really happened in Mumbai! But hold on to your horses, as it was for one of the scenes of Farah Khan's second directorial venture, Om Shanti Om.
As is now clear, Farah's movie is set in the psychedelic 70's and Shah Rukh Khan plays a struggling actor. For one of the big dramatic scenes, King Khan (with a funny wig) had to grapple with a tiger, a la Dharmendra, but thankfully it was a stuffed one!
A major part of the shoot (which was held in Bombay's Film City) got over last month and after Shah Rukh Khan gets through the remaining episodes of 'KBC', 'Om Shanti Om' is expected to move outdoors.
The movie that marks the Bollywood debut of the sensational model Deepika Padukone (daughter of badminton ace Prakash Padukone), is all set to release during the last quarter of 2007.
Dino Morea gets drunk for perfection!
Mallika's second break in Hollywood