TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
However, the worst nightmare came when all four of them had to do a rain sequence in sub zero condition. "It was so chilly and windy. Then too we all had to do this scene in the rain. Once water started pouring out, we were told to jump under it. Goodness me, it was like loosing all your senses. We could not even scream because our mouths refused to cooperate. As soon as the shot was over we were all wrapped in blankets. When we soaked our hands and feet in the hot water, we could not feel anything. For a short while we all thought that may be we have lost them," laughs Sheetal. Another high for Sheetal is that her Kingfisher calendar for 2008 is seeing the light of the day soon.