TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
However, the worst nightmare came when all four of them had to do a rain sequence in sub zero condition. "It was so chilly and windy. Then too we all had to do this scene in the rain. Once water started pouring out, we were told to jump under it. Goodness me, it was like loosing all your senses. We could not even scream because our mouths refused to cooperate. As soon as the shot was over we were all wrapped in blankets. When we soaked our hands and feet in the hot water, we could not feel anything. For a short while we all thought that may be we have lost them," laughs Sheetal. Another high for Sheetal is that her Kingfisher calendar for 2008 is seeing the light of the day soon.