TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
She is all set to release her album' Outrageous'-The End of the beginning' which she hopes would portray her as a 'nice package' of talent and glamour. The good news for her is that music giants T-Series have officially signed her to release the album. She has a crack team in place for the album. A very international looking video has been shot by Ad legend Prahlad Kakkar, with designer Wendell Rodricks designing her outfits and ace Ashley Lobo choreographing some wild outrageous dance moves.
Says Ajay Kapoor, T-Series, "When Sherlyn Chopra came to us with the album, we instantly liked what she did. The songs are very trendy and youthful and will connect with the youth. We have officially signed her for her album 'Outrageous'
He adds "Infact the title track 'Outrageous' is very catchy and goes with the music trend today. We are mutually looking at releasing the album in December. An elaborate promotion plan too is being chalked out with channels and promotional city tours. Sherlyn has got the attitude, and it reflects in her album."
Says Sherlyn" I have always been singing since my teenager days. With Outrageous, I will showcase my talent as a singer, lyricist, composer and obviously as a hot and glamorous actress in the video. The visuals in the video are going to be outrageously outrageous and it will appeal more to the youth than any other age group, because the youth have a better understanding of sex than adults.''
Sherlyn has tried her best. Now only time will whether she succeeds in actually becoming classy or not!