TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
She might look gorgeous now, but few know that actress Sherlyn Chopra was not as good-looking as this earlier. "I was an ugly duckling as a teenager," she admits. "At fifteen, I'd wear thick reading-glasses and spend all my time immersed in books. Most of my friends found me 'boring'. Glamour was nowhere on my mind. I was almost like a Jassi". That was till one day she made up her mind to win the Miss Andhra crown (Sherlyn hails frm Hyderabad). When asked, how it feels to have had such a huge metamorphosis, the damsel says, "Today, I've become a fantasy for my childhood friends. It feels surreal!" Well honey, wake up, coz we think it's real!
Minissha has no qualms in exposing...
Koena on dancing with Nelly