TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Sherlyn Chopra is today one of the sexiest actress in Bollywood. She is bold enough to give the most sizzling of bombshells a run for their money. She aspires to dethrone Mallika Sherawat as the boldest woman in India and is ready to go to any extent for it. Drawing inspiration of her dressing from none other than Jennifer Lopez this Bollywood hottie is her to carve a niche for herself in the industry and go a step further than what most bold actresses in the industry have gone so far
Her skinny flicks failed to impress the audience in Red Swastik and the movie bombed in the box office. Sherlyn recently featured in the magazine Maxim which is the largest selling male magazine in the world. The actress is releasing her musical album Outrageous with the ad guru Prahlad Kakkar. She claims it talks about her own story and her struggle in personal life. If the title of the album is anything to go by it seems assured that Sherlyn has given her personal touch to it.