TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Sherlyn Chopra is today one of the sexiest actress in Bollywood. She is bold enough to give the most sizzling of bombshells a run for their money. She aspires to dethrone Mallika Sherawat as the boldest woman in India and is ready to go to any extent for it. Drawing inspiration of her dressing from none other than Jennifer Lopez this Bollywood hottie is her to carve a niche for herself in the industry and go a step further than what most bold actresses in the industry have gone so far
Her skinny flicks failed to impress the audience in Red Swastik and the movie bombed in the box office. Sherlyn recently featured in the magazine Maxim which is the largest selling male magazine in the world. The actress is releasing her musical album Outrageous with the ad guru Prahlad Kakkar. She claims it talks about her own story and her struggle in personal life. If the title of the album is anything to go by it seems assured that Sherlyn has given her personal touch to it.