TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Shilpa Shetty is on a high. Her musical, 'Miss Bollywood', has brought in one standing ovation after another, as she tours with it. And now, her perfume, S2, raised more than Rs 12,00,000 at an auction in UK last week. The money was raised by fashion tycoon Danni Passi. According to Shilpa's publicist, Dale Bhagwagar, the actor is thrilled. "What's remarkable is that the sum raised from auctioning the S2 perfume topped other auction items like a diamond and ruby necklace, and a Cartier watch," he added.
The proceeds of the charity will be going to Anamika, a charity organization for underprivileged children in India.