TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Shilpa Shetty is on a high. Her musical, 'Miss Bollywood', has brought in one standing ovation after another, as she tours with it. And now, her perfume, S2, raised more than Rs 12,00,000 at an auction in UK last week. The money was raised by fashion tycoon Danni Passi. According to Shilpa's publicist, Dale Bhagwagar, the actor is thrilled. "What's remarkable is that the sum raised from auctioning the S2 perfume topped other auction items like a diamond and ruby necklace, and a Cartier watch," he added.
The proceeds of the charity will be going to Anamika, a charity organization for underprivileged children in India.