TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
By: Smitha Nambiar
Friday, March 30, 2007
The fact that Shilpa Shetty had a fling with Akshay Kumar is known to all and sundry. There was a time when the media couldn't stop raving about their romance. However, the relationship came to an abrupt end when Akki decided to wed Twinkle Khanna.
Though Shilpa has always maintained a stalk silence in regards to her personal relationship, she did mention about Akshay to the housemates at the 'Big Brother' reality show.
Since the actress won the Celebrity 'Big Brother' episode, the world is at her feet! Everyone is talking about her, and the UK audiences simply adore her. The actress has most recently been signed on by Marks&Spencer for a whopping 1.2 crore deal, apart from many other international projects lined up. It is therefore not surprising why the English media is taking a keen interest in her personal life, and all that she says and does comes under close scrutiny.
Recently, one of the tabloids in UK stooped to the lowest level by quoting a friend of Akshay Kumar with whom he supposedly shared the stories of his relationship with Shilpa as saying: "I was the first to bed Shilpa" and "She made me wait before she let me sleep with her." According to the paper, Akshay gave explicit details to the friend about their relationship and talked very 'indecently' about his ex-girlfriend.
While Shilpa chose to remain quiet, Akki has stormed back, and said that he would sue the paper. Akshay, touted as one of the most decent guys in Bollywood is claimed to have said that he would never talk so bad about any of his relationship.
This is probably the price one has to pay for getting rich and famous. But, by the looks of it, Shilpa seems game for it! What about Akshay?!
Tigress Rakhi Sawant joins PETA
Celina's love for things colonial