TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Shilpa Shetty is flying high, and has every reason to! The Bollywood babe is all set to shake hands with Britain's Queen Elizabeth and Prime Minister Tony Blair, thanks to the publicity she got at the Big Brother Show, UK's biggest reality show.
While Shilpa's tormentors have spent the past few days giving tearful interviews and explaining their side of the story, Shilpa is basking in the new found glory. Shetty, who has been extremely busy, listening to lucrative film and television offers, has decided to extend her stay in UK.
However, what seems interesting is that the actress has got a heart 'BIG ENOUGH' to forgive Jade Goody, who called her a 'dog' and said nasty things about the hot Bollywood babe! Call it respectful behaviour or simply 'pretension'!
At the Big Brother house, Shilpa spoke to the fellow housemates Cleo Rocos and Ian Watkins of how her relationship with Akshay Kumar ruined her prospects as an actress. The girl who refuses to speak to the media about her relationship with ex boyfriend Akki while in India has had the guts to speak before the entire international audience. Wonder what Shilpa was thinking!
Seeing the turn of events, one tends to wonder if Shilpa is just an opportunist at work, or probably she believes in the age-old saying 'Make Hay While the Sun Shines'.